Friday, August 31, 2012

September Stamp of the Month "Fall Favorites" Blog Hop

Pin It Welcome to the September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! Over 60 consultants post different ideas using the stamp set and you can hop from blog to blog viewing these terrific ideas. You can start here or on any of the participating blogs and eventually you loop around to them all. If you came here from Maria Meyers' blog then you are on the right track. Let's get started!

And here is my little mini scrapbook using the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge along with the terrific September Stamp of the Month!


Here is what the stamp set looks like:

I also used the Clementine Workshop on the Go kit and the National Stamping Month Special Stamp set! You can order these and the Stamp of the Month "Fall Favorites" from your consultant or on my website here: www.tuttonstreasures.ctmh.com

Now hop on over to Dawn Heuft's Blog! Thanks!
Pin It

8 comments:

Lalia Harris said...

As I'm a hopping, you're post has to be one of my favorites! Thanks for showing the new mini album!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

I love the mini album! It is great that it is all in one key!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love your mini album!

Haley D. said...

Adorable mini album! I have got to get Artiste!

Krista Ritskes said...

Sweet little album.

Mary Eisen said...

Great paper choice and project!

Unknown said...

Pretty! Love the colors!

Wendy Coffman said...

Cute - I want to make one of those! Thanks for sharing!